Level | Medium
1 bunch of kale
4 garlic cloves, crushed
1 cup milled flax seed (I use Linwoods)
1 ½ tsp Himalayan salt
½ cup water
2 tbsp dried oregano
1. Preheat the over to 200C.
2. Wash and break apart the kale into pieces then blend in a food processor.
3. Add the garlic, flax meal, water, egg and oregano to the food processor and combine.
4. Line two trays with baking parchment and use a spatula to spread the mixture out thinly and evenly over each tray.
5. Gently draw in cracker break lines where you would like them and sprinkle the salt over the top to taste.
6. Bake at 200C for half an hour, reduce heat to 140C for another 1 – 2 hours depending on the thickness of your crackers and desired crunch.
7. Enjoy with our homemade houmous.